There are a lot insurance companies who are offering dental care coverage. One of the biggest names in the industry would be Cigna Dental providers. They have been offering dental coverage for a long period of time and has established themselves as an indispensable part of dental care.
Cigna offers different kinds of dental plans to accommodate the different needs of various individuals.
1. Dental Care DHMO. An inclusive dental plan, where you get to choose with one of the Cigna dental care providers. There are no deductibles and you could get the coverage immediately.
2. Dental PPO. A dental plan which allows members to choose their own dental care provider or dentists. It is more expensive compared with DHMO plan, but it covers more.
3. Dental EPO. Treatments covered by the plan usually costs little or nothing at all. Plan members could select a dentist from the provider network.
4. Traditional plan. This would require you to pay a deductible.
5. Flex Advantage. The plan allows members to switch to the different types of plans offered by Cigna, monthly. This is the plan you may want if you are after flexibility and do not want to be using the plan for a specific period of time.
Cigna plans are affordable and would help you save from different dental treatments. Savings for being a member could be from 62% to as much as 83%. There are also a great number of dentists affiliated with Cigna, that you do not have to worry about finding a network dental provider in your area.
Even though a lot of dentists are affiliated with Cigna, they are in fact very strict on certifying a dentist before including them in the network. Trainings and certifications are part of becoming a Cigna dental provider.
One of the dental insurance [http://www.affordableinsuranceoptionsonline.com/category/dental-insurance/] companies is Cigna Dental Providers. On the internet, you may check for other companies that offer cheap dental insurance [http://www.affordableinsuranceoptionsonline.com/cheap-dental-insurance-options-that-you-qualify-for/] options that you may qualify for.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jennifer_Lynn_Hanson/321632